Every Wiki has a problem with organisation.
To make sure that we do not have to much cleaning up to do, please keep an eye on the following rules:
- Keep an eye on this page for rules (you can watch this page to receive notifications of changes), as well as the list of pages.
- Standard language is English. Please consult (some wikimedia reference) Mediawiki Localisation for information about creating pages in other languages. In a nutshell, append /xx to the original page, where xx is a two-letter ISO XXXX code for the target language, e.g., de for German, fr for French, zh for Mandarin Chinese, etc. Pages in English do not need the /en.
- To learn more about using mediawiki you can visit the Mediawiki Handbook or the FAQ.
- Please do not erase content of others without asking! Each page has a Discussion tab: use that, or send an email to the mailing-list.
- If you are working in the wiki, please subscribe to the mailing-list.